LJA 19. Starptautiskā konference „Ūdens transports un infrastruktūra – 2017”
The main topic of the Conference is Vessel traffic today and tomorrow.
Other topics covered by the Conference:
* Development of an automated ballast water treatment verification system utilizing fluorescein diacetate hydrolysis as a measure of treatment efficacy.
* The newly revised ISO 14001 environmental management system environmental aspect means
* Maritime transport and environment
* Port and maritime business today
* Ship construction, repair and operation
*General studies in higher education
* Seafarers’ social security and work time quality
* Maritime law
* Other topical subjects related to maritime transport and ports
There are two modes of presentation planned for the Conference: oral and poster presentation. The results related to the presentation given at the Conference could be published in the journal Maritime Transport and Engineering issued by the Latvian Maritime Academy.
Conference language: English
Those who wants to print their articles in the Journal of Maritime Transport and Engineering, please observe certain formatting requirements, samples, review submission procedure etc. – find here
Maximum poster size: A1 (594mm x 841mm / 23.4” x 33.1”)
Registration by 21 March, 2017
Abstract submission by 7 March, 2017
Deadline for the paper submission 4 April, 2017
Conference dates 20-21 April, 2017
Registration fee: Free
Publication 50 EUR, for publication in “Jornal of Maritime Transport and Engineering”.
More information: email@example.com
INFORMATION for Participants
The Conference venue :
Swedbank Headquarters located in Balasta dambis 1a, Riga, Latvia.
Hotel (Recommended): „Islande Hotel”
Address: Kipsalas street 20,
Riga, LV–1048, Latvia
Telephone: +371 67 608 000
Fax: +371 67 608 001
Price per night (breakfast is included):
Single room (SGL): 38 EUR
Double room (DBL/TWN): 40 EUR
Superior class room: 55 EUR
– Reference for reservation: Latvian Maritime Academy-conference
– Contact person for reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org